Reinventing HR, Expanding Our Services, and Fostering Equity
In this edition of our Hunter Health newsletter, we’ll spotlight the unique roles and services that reinforce our commitment to comprehensive care and community engagement. Meet our new Employee Life Cycle Coordinator, Claudia Jimenez, and learn about her role in enhancing the employee experience. We’ll also update you on our Central Clinic parking lot expansion, reiterate our dedication to LGBTQ+ health equity during Pride Month, and recap our energetic month of community outreach. Plus, find out how we’ve simplified the process of supporting our mission through an easy-to-use donation platform.
- Reinventing HR: Claudia Jimenez, Employee Life Cycle Coordinator at Hunter Health
- Parking Lot Expansion: Enhancing Patient Experience at Central Clinic
- Celebrating Pride: Hunter Health’s Dedication to LGBTQ+ Health Equity
- A Month for Outreach: Community Engagement at Hunter Health
- Supporting Hunter Health is More Convenient