Healthcare That Goes Beyond Physical Health
At Hunter Health we believe a healthy mind is just as important as a healthy body. We combine medical care with mental and behavioral health care to embrace your whole being. Integrated care specialists will help you create a personalized plan to take control of your mental and physical health.
Our providers treat children, adolescents, and adults with the understanding that mental health is essential to general wellness and to the overall well-being of our community, regardless of your income or insurance.
Let us help you with:
- Depression and anxiety
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- Grief and loss
- Financial barriers
- Relationship problems
- Work and career issues
- Quitting smoking
- Chronic health conditions, including new diagnoses
- Mental health assessments
- Mental health medication treatment
- Brief therapy during your primary care appointment
- Drug and alcohol assessments
- Outpatient drug and alcohol treatment
- Support with understanding and improving your health conditions
- Connection to community resources
If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, go to the nearest emergency room or call 911 now.
National Suicide Prevention Hotline | Text or call 988
The National Suicide Prevention Hotline gives free, confidential, and 24/7 support for people facing distress, plus prevention and crisis resources.