Healthcare That Encompasses More Than Just Physical Health
At Hunter Health, we recognize that mental well-being is as crucial as physical health. We seamlessly integrate medical care with mental and behavioral health services to holistically address your needs. Our integrated care specialists will collaborate with you to devise a personalized plan to enhance both your mental and physical health.
Our compassionate providers cater to children, adolescents, and adults, recognizing the fundamental role of mental health in overall wellness. We emphasize that mental well-being is paramount for both the individual and the broader community, irrespective of income or insurance status.
Let us help you with:
- Work and career-related issues
- Quitting smoking
- Chronic health conditions, including new diagnoses
- Mental health evaluations
- Mental health medication treatment
- Brief therapy during your primary care appointments
- Substance abuse assessments
- Outpatient substance abuse treatments
- Support with understanding and improving your health conditions
- Connection to community resources
If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, go to the nearest emergency room or call 911 now.