When Immediate Care Is Needed, We're Here for You.
Unexpected medical needs can arise at any moment. If you find yourself uncertain about where to turn or how to receive appropriate care, Hunter Health is at your service. With our dedicated Same Day Care, you’re never alone in your health journey.
The Hunter Health Same Day Care Clinic is inside our Central Clinic at 527 N. Grove Street in Wichita.
If your primary care physician is unavailable, visit us at the Same Day Care Clinic for:
- Sprains, strains, and minor broken bones (e.g., fingers)
- Upper respiratory infections, flu, fever and sore throat
- Ear infections
- Allergy flare-ups
- Minor cuts and injuries requiring stitches
- Back pain
- Bug and insect bites
- Painful urination
If you think you are having a medical or psychiatric emergency, visit the nearest emergency room or call 9-1-1.
Go to a hospital's emergency department for:
- Chest pain
- Any sudden or severe pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Head injuries
- Sudden changes in vision
- Difficulty speaking
- Sudden confusion or dizziness
- Suicidal feelings
- Coughing up or throwing up blood
- Major broken bones, such as a leg
- Severe bleeding
Hunter Health Virtual Visits
We offer virtual visits for treatment of non-life-threatening illnesses. Get the care you need, without leaving your home.