Need Care Right Away? You Have Options
It’s impossible to plan for the unexpected. If you’re not sure where or how to get the care you need, Hunter Health can help. Our walk-in Same Day Care is one more way we’re always here for you.
The Hunter Health Same Day Care Clinic is inside our Central Clinic at 527 N. Grove Street in Wichita.
If your primary care physician is unable to see you, visit us at the Same Day Care Clinic for:
- Sprains and strains
- Upper respiratory infections, flu, fever and sore throat
- Ear infections
- Allergy flare-ups
- Minor cuts and injuries requiring stitches
- Minor broken bones, such as a finger
- Back pain
- Bug and insect bites
- Painful urination
If you think you are having a medical or psychiatric emergency, visit the nearest emergency room or call 9-1-1.
Go to the emergency department at a hospital for:
- Chest pain
- Any sudden or severe pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Head injuries
- Sudden changes in vision
- Difficulty speaking
- Sudden confusion or dizziness
- Suicidal feelings
- Coughing up or throwing up blood
- Major broken bones, such as a leg
- Severe bleeding
Hunter Health Virtual Visits
We offer virtual visits for treatment of non-life-threatening illnesses. Get the care you need, without leaving your home.