Helping You Stay Healthy and in the Know
Hunter Health is dedicated to doing all we can to protect and care for our community. We encourage every person who is eligible to receive a COVID 19 vaccine and booster shots to help prevent getting sick or spreading the virus to others.
Quarantine and Isolation Calculator
If you have COVID or think you’ve been exposed to someone with the virus, this tool will help determine how long you need to isolate, quarantine, or take other steps to prevent spreading COVID 19.
Schedule Your Vaccination
COVID-19 vaccines are an important tool for reducing transmission and returning the community to normal operations. Together, we will end the pandemic.
Vaccinations are available to patients and community members ages 5 and up, including a third vaccine dose for certain people, and may be scheduled at our Central Clinic.
Preparing for Your Appointment
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled visit
- Bring your government-issued photo ID and insurance card
- Do not take over-the-counter medication (Tylenol, Advil, Motrin) before your vaccination. It can make the vaccine less effective.
- If you’re scheduling for the second or third dose or the booster shot of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, you will need to provide proof of the first shot you received.
What to Expect After Vaccination
- Flu-like symptoms for a few days after vaccination are common and indicate that your body’s natural immune system is responding.
- If your symptoms after the vaccination make you uncomfortable, you may use over-the-counter pain relievers (Tylenol, Advil, Motrin) as needed.