Supporting Women’s Health at All Stages of Life
No matter what stage of life you’re in, Hunter Health is here for you. We’re working to make high quality women’s care accessible for all women within our community.
We provide a variety of women’s healthcare services, including:
- Well woman exams
- Pregnancy testing
- Prenatal and postpartum care
- Pregnancy first trimester sonograms
- Family planning, including various methods of contraceptive options (IUD, Nexplanon, etc.)
- Breast health & cancer screenings
- Gynecological procedures (cervical biopsy for abnormal pap smear, uterine lining biopsy for abnormal bleeding, insertion/removal of birth control devices)
- Menopausal and post-menopausal concerns
- Pap and HPV testing
- STD testing and treatment
Everyone Is Welcome at Hunter Health
Our Women’s Care program seeks to meet the healthcare needs of all individuals, across the spectrum of identify, including lesbians, bisexual, queer, and heterosexual women, transgender women, people who identify as gender neutral or nonbinary.
Are You Pregnant?
Hunter Health offers obstetrical care to our patients through a partnership with the University of Kansas OBGYN Residency Program. All OB visits are scheduled for Fridays, except for the initial visit. Your care team will help coordinate your labor and delivery at Wesley Medical Center in Wichita.