Supporting Women’s Health at All Stages of Life
At every stage of life, Hunter Health is by your side. Our mission is to ensure that every woman in our community has access to top-quality care.
We provide a wide range of women’s healthcare services, including:
- Well-woman exams
- Pregnancy testing
- Prenatal and postpartum care
- First trimester pregnancy sonograms
- Family planning, including a variety of contraceptive methods (IUD, Nexplanon, etc.)
- Breast health & cancer screenings
- Gynecological procedures (cervical biopsy for abnormal pap smear, uterine lining biopsy for abnormal bleeding, insertion/removal of birth control devices)
- Addressing menopausal and post-menopausal concerns
- Pap and HPV testing
- STD testing and treatment
Everyone Is Welcome at Hunter Health
Our Women’s Care program is designed to cater to the healthcare needs of everyone. This includes lesbian, bisexual, queer, and heterosexual women, transgender women, and individuals who identify as gender-neutral or nonbinary.
Are You Pregnant?
Hunter Health provides obstetrical care in partnership with the University of Kansas OBGYN Residency Program. OB appointments are scheduled on Fridays, with the exception of the first visit. Our dedicated care team will guide you and coordinate your labor and delivery at Wesley Medical Center in Wichita.