Convenient, No-Hassle Prescriptions for Everyone
Located just off the lobby of the Central Clinic, the Hunter Health Community Pharmacy is a one-stop shop for all your family’s medication needs. As an integral part of our Patient Centered Medical Home, our pharmacists work closely with our providers, managing preventative care, routine checkups, immunizations, and acute and chronic illnesses.
At Hunter Health you will:
- Have access to cost-effective prescriptions, even without adequate insurance coverage.
- Collect your medication before you leave the clinic.
- Receive medication counseling.
- Benefit from sliding-fee-scale discounts, available for eligible patients seen by any Hunter Health provider.
- Learn about Patient Assistance Programs (PAPs) for more affordable prescriptions.
Prescriptions You Can Afford
With prescription medication prices surging, affordability remains a significant concern. As a patient of Hunter Health, you can participate in the Federal 340b program. This initiative empowers health centers to procure medications at significantly reduced rates. This means our patients could receive high-quality medications for a fraction of the normal cost.
Hunter Health Community Pharmacy is located at the Hunter Health Central Clinic:
527 N. Grove
Wichita, KS 67214
Open: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.