Convenient, No-Hassle Prescriptions for Everyone
Located off the lobby of the Central Clinic, the Hunter Health Community Pharmacy is a one-stop shop for all your family’s medication needs. As part of our Patient Centered Medical Home, our pharmacists work closely with our providers, managing preventative care, routine checkups, immunizations, and acute and chronic illnesses.
At Hunter Health you will:
- Get affordable prescriptions, even if you don’t have adequate insurance coverage.
- Collect your medication before you leave the clinic.
- Receive medication counseling.
- Pay using sliding-fee-scale discounts available for qualifying patients seen by any Hunter Health provider
- Learn about Patient Assistance Programs (PAPs) for more affordable prescriptions.
Prescriptions You Can Afford
The cost of prescription medications is one of the fastest growing costs in health care. As a patient of Hunter Health, you can participate in the Federal 340b program, which allows health centers to purchase medications at deeply discounted prices. This means our patients could receive high-quality medications for a fraction of the normal cost.
Hunter Health Community Pharmacy is located at the Hunter Health Central Clinic:
527 N. Grove
Wichita, KS 67214
Open: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.