Helping Kids Be Healthy Kids
You do everything in your power to keep your children well, but sometimes it goes beyond the bumps, bruises, scrapes, and sniffles.
Our pediatrics team provides complete medical care for children, including routine care such as screenings, physicals and immunizations, management of long-term (chronic) conditions such as asthma, care for mental health conditions such as depression or anxiety, and evaluation and treatment of sudden illness such as a cold or flu.
We treat children through the age of 18 for:
- Well-child visits (KAN Be Healthy Exams, physicals)
- School and sports physicals
- Sudden illness such as fever, cold or flu
- Care and treatment of minor injuries such as sprain or strain
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Preventative health care (screening tests, healthy living recommendations)
- Hearing and vision screening
- X-ray and Laboratory services on-site
- Management of chronic conditions such as asthma or depression
- Fluoride application and oral health education by a Registered Dental Hygienists
- Our pediatrician does see newborns in the hospital locally for newborn exam
At Hunter Health we believe in care of the whole person, mind, body, and spirit. We uniquely combine all levels of primary care with an integrated care team made up of your provider, nurse, medical assistant, and an Integrated Care Consultant who offers evaluation and support for patients with social or emotional struggles.
Meet Our Pediatrician
Pediatric care is available at all our clinics, but our pediatrician only sees patients at our Central Clinic.